ORDER YOUR MATERIALS
These materials are best utilized by institutions who have attended an SI supervisor training. Much of the materials assume prior knowledge about the SI model. If you are planning on attending the supervisor training, you do not need to order training materials in advance. A basic packet of training materials are included as part of the training.
PLEASE NOTE: The International Center for SI is unable to accept payment via purchase order or invoice for purchases of materials. These purchases must be completed through our Customer Portal via one of the two options available at checkout: credit card or electronic check (ACH/direct deposit).
Shipping System Update
We have updated our shipping system! At checkout, please select the appropriate Delivery Method for the total number of physical items (SI Strategy Cards, SI Session Planning Manual, and The Leader’s Guide to SI) in your cart, or the appropriate SI Resource Kit (new!). For more information, please read the Customer Portal Shipping Update page before completing your purchase. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Description of Materials
- SI Overview Video ($425.00)
- For unlimited use within one’s institution until June 30, 2023.
- This narrated slideshow presentation provides an overview of Supplemental Instruction including the SI model, key stakeholders, how and why SI works, how SI impacts student success, relevant data, and international expansion. The presentation is well suited for those new to SI, exploring SI for their campuses, informing key stakeholders, training SI Leaders, or as a refresher for existing programs.
- SI Supervisor Manual
- Electronic copy updated 2019 ($40.00)
- This manual is a resource for those who have completed SI Supervisor Training and who have ongoing SI Programs, and includes information and resources useful for supervisors of SI programs regarding the SI Model, SI Sessions, SI Program Roles, Training SI Leaders, and Evaluation.
- SI Session Planning Manual ($20.00)
- This manual is devoted entirely to effective SI session planning and provides suggestions from the International Center and planning tips from experienced SI Leaders. It also includes is a robust selection of learning strategies and sample session plans in a variety of content areas.
- The Leader’s Guide to Supplemental Instruction ($20.00)
- This is a stand-alone guide for SI Leaders that can be used during local campus SI Leader trainings.
- Strategy Card – Updated 2017 ($10.00)
- This deck is a color-coded collection of learning strategies, facilitation strategies, collaborative learning techniques, and tips for planning SI sessions.