ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT PRODUCT ORDERS
March 18, 2020
Due to the developing situation with COVID-19, International Center for SI team members are working remotely and are currently unable to fulfill material orders. We have temporarily disabled purchases through the Customer Portal for the following physical products and each of their available quantities:
- SI Strategy Cards
- SI Session Planning Manual
- The Leader’s Guide to Supplemental Instruction
Please note that the SI Supervisor Manual (Digital) is still available for purchase as it is an electronic text.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please feel free to email our Office Manager, Josh Ware, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— The International Center for SI Team
ORDER YOUR MATERIALS
These materials are best utilized by institutions who have attended an SI supervisor training. Much of the materials assume prior knowledge about the SI model. If you are planning on attending the supervisor training, you do not need to order training materials in advance. A basic packet of training materials are included as part of the training.
Description of materials
- SI Supervisor Manual & Leader’s Guide to SI
- Hard copy updated 2017 ($25.00)
- Electronic copy updated 2019 ($40.00)
- This two-part manual is a resource for those who have completed SI Supervisor Training and who have ongoing SI programs. Part I addresses management concerns and responsibilities and provides reproducible management forms and evaluation reports. Part II is a reproducible Leader’s Guide for SI for use during local campus SI Leader trainings.
- SI Session Planning Manual ($20.00)
- This manual is devoted entirely to effective SI session planning and provides suggestions from the International Center and planning tips from experienced SI Leaders. It also includes is a robust selection of learning strategies and sample session plans in a variety of content areas.
- Leader’s Guide to SI ($20.00)
- This is a stand-alone guide for SI Leaders that can be used during local campus SI Leader trainings.
- Strategy Card – Updated 2017 ($10.00)
- This deck is a color-coded collection of learning strategies, facilitation strategies, collaborative learning techniques, and tips for planning SI sessions.