The UMKC Communications Internship Hub is a blog for driven individuals who wish to kick-start their careers in the communications field through our professional development and internship program.
- Advertising, Marketing, and PRs Internship Opportunities
- Film Internship Opportunities
- Journalism Internship Opportunities
- Communications Internship Opportunities
- Success Stories
- Tips for Getting the Best Internships Available
Dr. Linda Kurz, the director of the department internship program, provides information on internship opportunities.
Students and the instructor of CS 447 Interactive and Social Media Advertising periodically update the content.
Devon Howe, an alumni of UMKC, started the blog and contributed to the success stories.