UMKC Film Student Joins the Women’s Center

Hi,

My name is Morgan Elyse and I’m the Women’s Center’s new Student Assistant for the Her Art Project. I’m a film student here at UMKC and couldn’t be more stoked about this opportunity to help promote other female artists in the Kansas City area! In addition to this, I am very excited to lend a hand in raising awareness of women’s issues and fem-equity throughout the campus community. I love to draw, and make movies and music, so my favorite place to be is either on set or in the studio. However, I always look forward to visiting new places, experiencing new things, and meeting new people. I’ve lived in Kansas City all my life so it will always be my home and I say that with great pride; I love my city! I think it would be fantastic if, one day, I could take part in bringing mega-studios back to Kansas City that can compete with the “big guys” in Hollywood and New York. For now, though, I’m enjoying my classes, my friends and family, and living a positive, motivated and healthy lifestyle. Hope to meet you soon!

<3. Every. Body.