4001 Blue Parkway, Suite 250,
Kansas City, MO 64130
- Counseling, adoption, mental health services, services for pregnant women, education/training, homeless prevention, foster care, and senior care services
6811 Shawnee Mission Pkwy., Ste. 310
Mission, KS 66202
- We are a team of mental health therapists who specialize in the emotional health and well-being of women, birthing parents, and partners during the reproductive years.
4240 Blue Ridge Boulevard, Ste. 515
Kansas City, Missouri 64133
- Counseling, education, support, and parenting classes, plus prevention classes for children and adults.
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Food, counseling, shelter
444 Minnesota Avenue, Suite 200
Kansas City, KS 66101
- individual/family counseling, early childhood care and education, and community-based family support
P.O. Box 577
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
Domestic Abuse Hotline 816-468-5463 (6 area shelters)
- Provides shelter, counseling, legal services, training to victims of domestic violence, education and awareness of the effects of domestic violence
5801 W. 115th
Overland Park, KS 66211
- Individual/family education, health care, mental health counseling
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Mental health counseling, domestic violence intervention, substance abuse treatment, case management, youth development, and education/support groups
P.O. Box 240019
Kansas City, MO 64124
Crisis Hotline: 816-471-5800
- Domestic violence prevention, shelter, and outreach counseling services
- Search for therapists and therapy groups with filters like insurance accepted, specialty groups, types of practice, and more.
816-235-2725 | email@example.com
615 E. 52nd Street, Room 212. Kansas City, MO 64110
In case of emergency, please go to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
In cases of inclement weather if UMKC is closed, CCAS will also be closed. CCAS is closed for business when UMKC is closed. Hours vary by semester.
UMKC Community Counseling and Assessment Services (CCAS) is committed to providing a variety of affordable counseling and assessment services to the Greater Kansas City Community.
CCAS is a counselor and psychologist training center for master’s and doctoral level students. Much like physicians in residency, UMKC’s counselors and testing specialists are completing their counseling and psychology training. All counseling is strictly confidential and tailored to meet the specific needs of each client. CCAS believes that everyone should be able to afford counseling and assessment services. Our service fees are determined using a sliding scale fee structure based on income and the number of dependents.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Walk-In Crisis Appointments: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Emergency: In the event of an emergency that requires immediate assistance, dial 988 or UMKC Campus Police at 816-235-1515.
- UMKC Counseling Services provides a wide range of psychological services including counseling, psychological assessment and crisis intervention. We serve enrolled students at UMKC.
Financial Wellness Coordinator
- One on one financial planning, create a budget, make a plan to pay for college, understand student loans and repayment, navigate credit
4104 Central Street
Kansas City, MO 64111
- Individual counseling, primary medical care services
1900 W 75th St #200
Prairie Village, KS 66208
- Individual counseling