As UMKC and the University of Missouri System work to prevent and address discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment and sexual misconduct, we will post news and updates for review by our campus community.
- Stalking Awareness Month – Stalking Prevention, Awareness, & Resource Center (SPARC)
- Blue Campaign – Department of Homeland Security campaign to end human trafficking
- Executive Order on Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government – Executive Order – January 20, 2021
- Title IX and Equity Resolution Process Revisions – University of Missouri – August 14, 2020
- U.S. Department of Education Releases Final Title IX Rule – Department of Education – May 6, 2020