UMKC is committed to fostering a safe and supportive working and learning environment conducive to the academic pursuit and healthy personal development of all campus community members. To achieve our educational goals, UMKC has selected online interpersonal violence prevention training programs called U Got This! (undergraduate) and U Got This! 2 (graduate).
U Got This! is an online video-based program that provides critical information about:
- sexual harassment
- domestic and dating violence
- sexual assault
- alcohol abuse
- bystander intervention
- where to find more resources
U Got This! will help you better understand how vitally important these issues are and what you can do to help make our campus safer.
- To log on to U Got This! :
- Enter your UMKC SSO username and password.
- You will be taken to the U Got This! welcome page. Read the welcome message, the Terms and Conditions, and click Accept to begin.
- If you encounter problems, you may scroll down to click “Contact Technical Support” or contact our Title IX Campus Administrator, Michelle Kroner at email@example.com