Registration for the 2021 UMKC Spring Solo Festival is now open!
Join us on Saturday, May 8, 2021 for the UMKC Conservatory Academy’s annual Spring Solo Festival! Musicians of all ages and levels may participate in this adjudicated festival in the following categories:
- percussion (snare drum, mallet and drum set)
- voice (classical and musical theater)
- composition (classical and songwriting)
The Spring Solo Festival provides an opportunity for students at all levels and ages to be adjudicated by UMKC faculty/GTA/Alumni according to their stated performance level. Participants will receive a rating, written comments and a medal showing their ranking.
Format Options (In-Person and Virtual)
Students may choose during registration if they would like to sign up for an in-person or virtual performance. Please read the Rules and Guidelines PDF at the bottom of this page for detailed information on both formats.
- Live Performances will take place at Grant Hall (5227 Holmes) on Saturday, May 8, 2021. Performance times and instructions will be sent to teachers by April 24.
- Virtual Performances will be evaluated on Saturday, May 8, 2021. Students selecting a virtual performance MUST submit their video by 5:00pm, May 7, 2021.
Registration and Materials Submission
To register, select one of the links below:
If a studio/school will be paying their students’ fees, please email us at email@example.com for a special group registration form. This form will allow us to provide an invoice and allow you to pay via card, check or money order.
Hard copy registration forms for individual student registrations are also available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and submission materials should all be sent to email@example.com. Registration must be submitted by 11:59pm on April 15, 2021.