You are cordially invited to the UMKC Technology Transfer Workshop on 5December2019. The workshop will be led by Eric Anderson, the UMKC Director of the Office of Technology Commercialization. The workshop will focus on:
- intellectual property disclosure at UMKC;
- publishing and patenting;
- non-disclosure agreements;
- prior art searching;
- marketing plans;
- commercialization potential;
- startups and SBIR/STTR;
- the integral inventor;
- funding the gap;
- getting paid.
Target Audience: faculty, students and researchers with inventive concepts or copyright works or funding that is likely to produce patents and copyrights.
- Date and Location: UMKC Technology Transfer Workshop
Thursday, 5DEC2019, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Room 302, Student Union
The event is free and registration is required. Please RSVP via email or phone to Leslie Burgess, email@example.com, 816-235-1520.