You can collaborate anywhere with G Suite by co-editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations in real-time as well as managing your assignments with a new feature we are pleased to offer: Google Canvas integration. Beginning Aug. 10, Google Canvas integration will provide you with the following features in Canvas:
• Submit Google Drive files to assignments; instructors can grade in SpeedGrader™.
• Check for missed citations and plagiarism in documents within Originality reports.
• Use advanced grading features such as storing common comments or using rubrics.
• Attach templates to assignments so students can have their own copies to submit.
• Embed Google Drive files with the rich text editor.
Multi-factor Authentication Update
To ensure that your security settings are accurate, starting Wednesday, Aug. 5 you will be prompted to confirm your Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) settings when you log in to any Microsoft services. Moving forward, you will be prompted to confirm your security settings annually. It is important to take the time to verify this data is correct as this is a key security component and is required when you login to many university resources, such as email.
If everything is correct, you can simply acknowledge and click “done.” Now is a great time to add any additional second authentication factors (such as a SMS or the Microsoft Authenticator App) to ensure you are always able to login to University resources. For more information please visit our MFA Support webpage.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Technology Support Center at 235-2000 or online.