Mid-America Medieval Association 43rd Annual Conference
September 13–14, 2019
University of Missouri—Kansas City
All on-campus events will be held at the Administrative Center (5115 Oak Street) in the second floor Conference Area.
Parking is available at the adjacent Cherry Street Garage; visitor parking is located on the third floor of the garage.
Payment in cash or check can be made at the Conference or by printing off this page and sending it by mail with payment to Linda Mitchell using the address on the form.
Conference Registration (includes Saturday lunch, events, and receptions)
- Faculty/Independent Scholars: $35.00
- Students: $10.00
- UMKC Students free with ID—register at conference
Donations (tax-deductible) are gratefully accepted for the Jim Falls Paper Prize Fund and the Shona Kelly Wray Medieval Studies Scholarship Fund. You may donate through the UMKC Foundation portal : https://umkcfoundation.org/ by clicking the “donate” button and specifying which fund you would like your donation to enrich.
Special Events – no charge
Please indicate those you will attend on the registration form (see Program for details)
- Special Performance: Julia Bronkhorst in Concert at the Nelson-Atkins Spencer Art Reference Library, Thursday, September 12th at 6:00 PM. Admission is free, but tickets required: https://cart.nelson-atkins.org/9687/14923
- Nelson-Atkins Museum Spencer Art Reference Library, Gould Collection Mini-Seminar, Friday, September 13th at 2:00–4:00 PM
- President’s Reception, Friday, September 13th at 8:00 PM
- Conference Closing Reception, Saturday, September 14th