Are you looking for a career that offers more than just a paycheck? UMKC has multiple staff positions open that provide opportunities to do meaningful work that matters to our community and makes a difference in the lives of our students.
We have career opportunities that help young people find direction and success, help address significant issues in our community and support vital scientific research. You’ll be in a workplace that offers great benefits, supports work-life balance, offers special benefits ranging from tuition discounts to disability insurance – and most important, insists on a Culture of Care that respects the dignity and uniqueness of every individual.
Top job openings
- Pre-Professional Health and Law Program Academic Advisor, Roo Advising: Job code 44813
- Financial Aid Customer Service Coordinator: Job code 44732
- Senior Academic Student Recruitment Specialist: Job code 44726
- CRM Operations, Slate Analyst, Office of Admissions: Job code 44655
- Graduate Student Sr. Recruitment Specialist, Office of Admissions: Job code 44724
- Transfer Student Sr. Recruitment Specialist, Office of Admissions: Job code 44312
- Clinical Technician II, Student Health and Wellness: Job code 44008
- Director of Counseling, Student Affairs: Job code 44244
- Manager of Nationally Competitive Awards, Career Services: Job code 44218
- Program Manager – Professional Career Escalators: Job code 44857
- Student Retention Technology Specialist, Office of Student Success: Job code 45034
- Part-Time Sr. Recreation/Athletics Specialist, Campus Recreation: Job code 44799
- Custodian II (Wednesday – Sunday, 6:30 a.m.-3 p.m.), Student Affairs: Job code 44746
- Custodian II (Friday – Tuesday 4:30 p.m. – 1 a.m., Student Affairs: Job code 44676
- Student Conduct and Civility Coordinator, Student Affairs: Job code 44924
- Welcome Center Events Coordinator, Office of Admissions: Job code 44884
- Exam Coordinator, Student Affairs: Job code 44788
To apply for one of these openings, enter the Job code in the search field.