NOTE: Some applicants have reported difficulties completing a new application. The technical team is aware of the situation and are working to resolve the issue. Partially completed applications should be available in the My Job Application section on the Careers page. If you need technical assistance please call 855-524-0002. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your interest in a career at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. We are seeking excellent staff to join us as we continue to be a top-rated university in the heart of Kansas City.
For your application to be considered for any UMKC Staff position, you must:
- List your complete work history (including significant volunteer experience) demonstrating your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- Provide education details for all education levels.
- List at least three references with contact information.
- Respond to all questions in the “Applicant Questionnaire” section.
- Attaching a resume is not a substitute for completing the application. Any application that does not have these sections completed in full will be considered incomplete.
UMKC cannot accept any application materials (resumes, cover letters, etc.) by email, mail, or walk-in. All applications and application materials must be submitted through our online application system. Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment. Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.). Personal data must be collected and verified following the candidate’s acceptance of a contingent offer of employment.
If you are experiencing technical problems, please call (855) 524-0002.
*If you currently work at UMKC or any other UM campus, visit myHR to view and apply for current openings. To access the career site, click job opportunities and then careers.