Thank you for your interest in a career at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. We are seeking excellent staff to join us as we continue to be a top-rated university in the heart of Kansas City.
For your application to be considered for any UMKC Staff position, you must:
- List your complete work history (including significant volunteer experience) demonstrating your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
- To ensure your materials are routed for review and consideration, you must provide a Description of Job Duties for each Work Experience entry on your application. Please review the work experience section of your application carefully, and confirm that each of the Description of Job Duties fields are not left blank.
- Provide education details for all education levels.
- Provide at least five references and contact information, with at least two current or former supervisors.
- Respond to all questions in the “Applicant Questionnaire” section.
- Attaching a resume is not a substitute for completing the application. Any application that does not have these sections completed, including a Description of Job Duties for each Work Experience entry, will be considered incomplete.
UMKC cannot accept any application materials (resumes, cover letters, etc.) by email, mail, or walk-in. All applications and application materials must be submitted through our online application system. Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, resume and list of at least five references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment. Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.). Personal data must be collected and verified following the candidate’s acceptance of a contingent offer of employment.
If you are experiencing technical problems, please call (800) 488-5288.
*If you currently work at UMKC or any other UM campus, visit myHR to view and apply for current openings. To access the career site, click job opportunities and then careers.