Your Accommodation Plan will outline the services for which you are eligible. If you haven’t established an Accommodation Plan with UMKC yet, please get started now.
Your Accommodation Plan is active as long as you are continuously enrolled at UMKC. Should you stop for a semester or more, contact us to have your file reactivated.
Each semester you should:
- Enroll in your classes as soon as possible
- Log in to RooAccess and send your Faculty Notification Letters, no later than the first week of class
- Training modules on using the RooAccess Student Portals can be found here.
- Discuss your accommodation with your professors
- Contact us if there are any questions or concerns
Please Note: If your RooAccess doesn’t look like the example in the tutorial, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT REAPPLY.