Health Education Services is committed to creating a healthy campus environment.
UMKC Health Education Services supports student success by providing timely and accurate information, health-related programs, smoking cessation sessions, events and support on a variety of health topics.
The UMKC Health Educator is available to give presentations on a variety of health topics that may be modified to meet your specific request. Student Health and Wellness requires request submittals two weeks prior to the event.
- Alcohol 101
- General Health and Student Health and Wellness
- Sexual Health
- Stress and the MindBody Connection Services
- Heart Health
- Breast Cancer
- Smoking Cessation and UMKC
- Cigarettes and Hookah-What You Need To Know
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Misuse
If you do not see the health topic you would like to request, contact the Health Educator at 816-235-5350.