Health Education Services is committed to creating a healthy campus environment.
UMKC Health Education Services supports student success by providing timely and accurate information, health-related programs, and events and support on a variety of health topics.
The UMKC Health Educator is available to give in-class presentations on a variety of health topics that may be modified to meet your specific request:
- Alcohol 101
- General Health and Student Health and Wellness
- HIV/AIDS – Just the Facts
- Sexual Health – Sexually Transmitted Infections Prevention
- Stress and the MindBody Connection
- Sex and Alcohol – They Don’t Mix
If you do not see the health topic you would like to request, contact the Health Educator at 816-235-5350.