For additional help with RooGroups, please visit: http://support.collegiatelink.net/home
1. Log in to your campus site.
2. Go to your Organization’s page.
3. Click on Forms on the left side of the page.
4. Click the “Create Form” button.
5. Identify the Name of the form, the date range you’d like the form to be available during, and if you’d like it to be Active.
6. Indicate if you’d like to Allow Multiple Submissions by checking the box on the left.
7. Identify who should have access to the form by checking the box to the left of each option.
8. Click “Save”.
** You are now taken to the Form Creation tool. **
9. Click the format on the left side of the page of the question you’d like to add to the form.
- Check Box List: Includes question text and answer set, where multiple answers can be selected.
- Radio Button List: Includes question text and answer set, where only one answer can be selected.
- Text Field: Includes question text and one text box as the answer, which can be formatted to the desired size.
- Drop Down List: Includes question text and answer set, where only one answer can be selected.
- Instructions: Includes question text with no answer set.
- Single Check Box: Includes question text with a single checkbox on the left.
- Ranking: Includes question text and answer set with ability to rank up to X number of items.
- File Upload: Includes question text with ability to upload a file.
10. Type in text for the question and answer set, if applicable. Click “OK”.
11. Click on a question and then “Edit” to make any adjustments to the question as a whole.
- Update question text under the Properties tab.
- Designate if an answer is required on the Properties tab.
- Include a Tooltip for an answer choice. The specific text will display when the user hovers over the answer choice.
- Include Additional Text to be associated with an answer choice. The specific text will display in a pop-up window after the user clicks on an “i” icon.
- Add additional answer choices.
- Reformat the size of the text box, either at the bottom of the properties tab or on the Answers tab by adjusting the number of rows to the desired size.
12. Click “Ok” when all edits have been made.
13. Repeat steps 9-12 for each question you’d like to add to page 1.
14. Click the “Page List” button above the added questions to add more pages to the form.
15. Click “Page” on the left side under Add New.
** New pages must be created in order to apply conditions. **
16. Repeat steps 9-12 for each question you’d like to add to the additional pages.
17. Click “Back to List” in the upper left corner when your form is complete.