The Missouri History Museum has multiple unpaid internship opportunities available for the summer of 2015. Opportunities include:
- Audiovisual Internship with the Events and Community Education Department
- Environmental History Internship with the Research and Education Department
- Environmental Photo Archive Internship with the Research and Education Department
- Photo-processing internships with the Photos and Prints Department
- Object Cataloging Internship with the Collections Department
- Reservation Office Internships with the Ticketing and Events Department
Information on all of these internships, including application instructions, can be found at the Missouri History Museum’s website here.