People who are in need of small fillings or a deep cleaning will receive four hours of free dental care including X-rays — all as part of students’ National Dental Boards Clinical Examination.
Qualified patients must also:
- Be older than 18
- Be in good health
- Not wear braces or fixed orthodontics
- Not have dentures or the need for them
- Have their back molars and more than 16 teeth
- Not receive chemotherapy or radiation treatment
- Be available for a four-hour session in the morning or afternoon of Sunday, March 17 or Monday, March 18.
Those who meet the criteria must schedule a half-hour screening session between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 26 at the School of Dentistry, 650 E. 25th St. To schedule or for more information, call 816-200-2278 or email email@example.com.