Adecco Personnel Services
7400 W. 110th Street
Overland Park, KS 66062
- Job placement.
Community Outreach Counseling Program/Women’s Resource Center
7250 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66112
- Provides career and personal development services to adults in transition, including professional dress clothing through the Dress for Success program for women (by appointment).
640 Minnesota Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101
- Education, career counseling, childcare, computer training, job placement, senior citizen services, migrating education, translation services, emergency services, housing, keyboards to success, etc.
Full Employment Council
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Job training, placement, assistance and support.
International Association of Administrative Professionals
10502 NW Ambassador Drive
Kansas City, MO 64153
- Organization for administrative assistants.
U.S. Department of Labor
701 St. Louis Avenue
Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
- Job training services for persons below 25 years of age wanting a career. Also, community assistance guidelines, place trained volunteers.
Kansas Women’s Business Center
Lenexa, Kansas 66214
- The Kansas Women’s Business Center provides access to capital, education, and resources to women entrepreneurs through business counseling, seminars, classes, workshops, networking and mentoring.
Missouri State Employment Office and Career Center
Kansas City, MO 65103
- Provides employment assistance, veteran programs, career guidance.
National Association of Part-Time Workers (NAPTE)
P.O. Box 3805
Shawnee, KS 66203
- Nonprofit voluntary organization dedicated to advancing the economic/social interests of all people working on a part-time, contractual, or temporary basis.
3434 Faraon Street
St. Joseph, MO 64506
- Job training, job seeking skills, career decision making, professional development, career counseling.
Quality Hill Association
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Temporary and permanent placement (employment), clerical staffing, some light industrial.
Small Business Development Center
Kansas City, MO 64110-1727
- Help small businesses get started, develop, and thrive through training seminars, business counseling services, and technology services.
UMKC Career Center
Student Success Center.
5000 Holmes Floor 2
Kansas City, MO 64110
- Career transition services.
United Services Community Action Agency
6323 Manchester Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64133
- Family resource assistance, case management, employment services, home management workshops, and life skills classes serving low income citizens of Jackson, Clay and Platte counties in Missouri.
Vocational Rehabilitation of Missouri
615 E. 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64106
- Rehabilitative services mid-town only, including: physical restoration, diagnosis and evaluation; supported employment; community-based rehabilitation services for adjustment to blindness and attainment of alternative skills and vocational training, including college.
Women’s Employment Network
920 Main, Suite 100
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Offers services to women including career exploration, resume development, interview strategies training, job search assistance, computer training and resource center, licensed case management and community referrals.