Welcome, Logan!

• by

Hi, I am Logan Snook! I am a second yearGetFileAttachment master’s student at UMKC, and am working towards my Master of Music degree in Vocal Performance. I am also a Graduate Teaching Assistant at the UMKC Conservatory. I am originally from Colorado, and lived in Seattle prior to moving to Kansas City. I have loved getting to know Kansas City and experience all the city has to offer over the last year and a half!

As a music student, my life revolves around rehearsals, classes, teaching, and auditions. Outside of the world of music, two of my favorite things in the world are travel and food! Luckily, my profession allows me to combine my love of music, teaching, travel and food all at the same time!

Along with music, I am also passionate about gender equality, especially in higher education and the arts. I am very excited to be joining the Women’s Center this year and look forward to exploring these topics further. I cannot wait to work with so many talented and driven women here, and look forward to working with everyone who visits us at the Women’s Center and at our events!