Meet Krishna K. Doddapaneni, the Graduate Assistant for Technology!

Hello! I am Krishna, the new Graduate Assistant for Technology here at the Women’s Center. I am a graduate student majoring in Computer Science in the School of Computing and Engineering. It has been about 6 weeks since I started working at the Women’s Center and I must say that the first month and a half were fantastic!  I did not know much about the Women’s Center before I started working here, but now I can say that it is a fantastic place to come hang out, study, do homework or even  just drop by to say hi. Apart from working at the Women’s Center, I am also the International Student Ambassador for the school, that gives me the opportunity to meet with many people from very diverse backgrounds. Making new friends, talking to people, cooking and working out are some of the thing I have fun doing apart from school and work. Just taking a walk outside or sitting by the fountains in the plaza area are a few things that make me feel really nice. I am a person who believes that the smallest things in life give the greatest joy. 🙂