- UMKC Catalog – What it is and is not; how you can help (Michael Strait)
- Web2.umkc.edu Update (Andy Goodenow)
- Promotion opportunities on the Web site (John Verssue)
- News and Announcements
- Web Resources and Tools (Vishal Kurup, Alia)
- Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
- When a Web site references the UMKC Catalog, it is best to use http://www.umkc.edu/catalog so that students can choose which year of the catalog they need to view.
- After April 1, when the UMKC Catalog updates take place, check your links to the catalog to ensure they are correct.
- If you have Web files on the Web2 server, be sure to archive your files, transfer them to the new servers, and then delete the files from Web2. Keep in mind that sites moved to the new servers should comply with the Web Policy Requirements. If you need assistance, please email the UMKC Webmaster account and your request will be routed to the appropriate office.