Though Facebook is one of the most popular ways to manage photos online, one major problem with sharing the photos is that they want everyone to stay within Facebook. As website developers and content editors, we have the ability to create dynamic content on our own webpages, including galleries and slideshows.
Flickr offers an intuitive slideshow option that is very easy to embed. You can see our demonstration at the UComm website. Below is a simple step-by-step tutorial of how to add a Flickr slideshow to your next webpage.
- Create a set in your Flickr Account
- Add photos to the set
- View Your set and click “slideshow”
- Click on “Share”
- Click on “Customize this HMTL”
- Enter Custom Width (Maintain Aspect Ration)
- Copy and paste HTML code into your html page