Every year, A List Apart takes a survey of everyone in the Web profession. The data will be analyzed in order to provide the only significant information about our profession as a profession to be published anywhere, by anyone.
Results for the 2009 Web survey can be found on the A List Apart Website.
November 2, 2010
Administrative Center, Plaza Room
- Recap of last meeting
- Announcements – Open to the group
- Web Editing Help Sessions – Alia Herrman
- Constant Contact email vendor – John Verssue
- Data Warehousing Services – Andrew Draker
- Presentation: Harvest Public Media – Tim Lloyd
- Resources/Cool tools
- Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
- Please inform anyone who might find the web editing help sessions helpful.
- If anyone needs information about email blasts, please let them know about Constant Contact. Remember, the campus is not required to use Constant Contact, UComm only recommends them as an E-mail vendor. John Verssue can answer questions about the vendor.
- Please view the mobile library test the site and let Barb know if you run into any glitches.
- Please view the University Communications site and provide feedback.
- If you would like to request data from the Data Warehouse, please use the online form or contact Andrew Draker and allow at least five business days for your request to be processed.
- Please explore the Harvest Public Media site and all of its features and see if there are components that you can apply to your own website strategy.
- If you know of any cool online tools or resources, please email the webmaster account.