The University of Missouri-Kansas City is committed to fostering a safe and supportive working and learning environment conducive to the academic pursuit and healthy personal development of all campus community members. To achieve our educational goals, UMKC has selected an online interpersonal violence prevention training program called Not Anymore.
Not Anymore is an online video-based program that provides critical information about:
- bystander intervention
- sexual assault
- dating and domestic violence
- and much more
Not Anymore will help you better understand how vitally important these issues are and what you can do to help make our campus safer.
It is highly recommended that you successfully complete the program and earn a score of at least 70% on the post test.
- Log-on to Not Anymore through the UMKC portal by clicking the link below: https://www.studentsuccess.org/umkc14/NotAnymore/
- Enter your UMKC SSO username and password.
- You will be taken to the Not Anymore Account Setup Page. Follow the instructions provided. To leave and reenter the program where you left off, simply repeat the instructions above.
- If you run into problems taking or re-entering the program, do not start over. Contact us through the HELP button and we will assist you.