It’s that time year again! Spring is here and that means many of you are gearing up for summer and doing some spring cleaning. As you are cleaning out and organizing this year, this is also a great time to ask yourself the following questions and update information as needed:
- Have you had a change of address or phone number?
- Have you recently completed a degree?
- Do you need to update your direct deposit information?
- Has your emergency contact (or their contact information) changed?
- Do you have a current beneficiary set up for your retirement? Life-insurance? Voluntary retirement plans such as 403b or 457b? etc. (remember to review this information for UMKC specific accounts, as well as any external accounts you might have set up).
Most of this information can be found and updated in myHR. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the UMKC Human Resources Service Center at 816-235-1621.