Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City invites you to attend an interactive session for the Transforming KC Health Research Grant, formerly named the Health Outcomes Research Grant. Attend for an opportunity to apply for the two-year research grant available to partnering organizations working to improve health outcomes in the Kansas City community through social determinants of health.
- RSVP by Feb. 5. Please limit attendance to two guests per organization.
- The session will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12 at Kauffman Foundation Conference Center, 4801 Rockhill Road.
- Short program will be followed by Q&A session and networking. Please submit questions in advance with your RSVP.
- Light hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- Here’s more information about the grant, administered by BioNexus KC.