Donate gently used, ready-to-wear women’s professional attire, shoes, handbags and accessories. Your support will help empower women towards achieving their career goals. Clothing sized 18 to 34 and shoes sized 9 to 14 are in particular need, as well as, new pantyhose.
UMKC donation drop-off locations:
– Women’s Center, 5120 Rockhill Rd, 105 Haag Hall
– Administrative Center – Conference Facility, 5115 Oak. St.
– Student Union, 51st & Cherry St. 2nd Floor
– Atterbury Student Success Center, 5000 Holmes St, 1st Floor
– Bloch School of Management, 5110 Cherry St, 1st Floor Student Lounge
Donations are tax-deductible. For a tax receipt, contact Sarah Keen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact 816-235-1638 or email@example.com.