Featured below are links to our annual reports on Equity & Title IX, surveys conducted by UMKC, our Affirmative Action Plan, and research relevant to preventing and addressing discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment and sexual misconduct.
Reports & Surveys
Links to annual reports and surveys (link) conducted by UMKC related to discrimination and harassment, sexual misconduct, and University climate and culture.
Affirmative Action Plans
Links to our annual Affirmative Action Plans (link).
Relevant Research & Information*
The sources linked below may be of interest to UMKC’s campus community.
- [In Progress]
- Lesbian, gay and bisexual online daters report positive experiences – but also harassment (link) [Pew Research Center]
- Religiously unaffiliated people face harassment in a growing number of countries (link) [Pew Research Center]
- Facebook and Violent Extremism (link) [ICAP]
- Twitter and Violent Extremism (link) [ICAP]
- YouTube and Violent Extremism (link) [ICAP]
- Bias-Free Policing (link) [IACP Law Enforcement Policy Center]
Sexual Misconduct & Consent:
- Characteristics of Nonconsensual Sexual Contact Incidents: Penetration and Sexual Touching by Force or While Incapacitated (link) [Prepared for The Association of American Universities]
- Use Science to Stop Sexual Harassment in Higher Education (link) [Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences]
Dating & Relationships:
- Dating and Relationships in the Digital Age (link) [Pew Research Center]
- To Post or Not to Post: Social Media in the Workplace (link) [BakerDonelsonOnline]
*These sources are shared for informational purposes only and are not meant to represent the perspectives of UMKC.