A national personal preparedness program designed to educate and empower the public to act in emergencies and provide lifesaving care before professional first responders arrive.
The in-person course provides reinforcement in how to:
- Call 911
- Make safe decisions in providing care to an individual experiencing an emergency
- Stop the bleeding and its importance in survival
- Positioning the injured
- Providing general comfort
Being able to provide a base level of care during the 5-10 minutes before responders arrive is an important skill for all age levels. The interactive course is scheduled for 2 hours.
Location: UMKC Administrative Center, Plaza Room
Two sessions: 10 am and 1 pm
Click here to register.
November 15 – 17
Let’s help our Campus Community this Holiday Season by bringing in donations for the UMKC Kangaroo Pantry.
- Bring in 5+ items to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize. Just snap a photo of your items and enter here!
- Donation Drop Off: Anytime between 9:30 am – 5:30 pm on 11/15- 11/17 inside the Pantry or in the Pantry’s donation bin.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or visit the Pantry’s website to learn more.
Dr. Raj Bala Agrawal CARE Center
UMKC Student Union, Room 102 (Theater Level)
5100 Cherry St.
Kansas City, MO 64110
Everyone can attend!
In-person at School of Medicine, Theater B – 8:30 am – 10 am
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
In-person at Bloch Heritage Hall, Room 006 – 8:30 am – 10 am
Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Wednesday, February 7
Wednesday, March 6
Wednesday, April 3
Wednesday, May 1
Wednesday, June 5
You can join via zoom here – https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/92530646726?