Sociology Alumni: Help MU Research Mental Health Treatment!

I am a research assistant at University of Missouri writing with an opportunity for alumni of UMKC’s sociology program to earn a $10 gift card and contribute to research that will benefit mental health consumers in Missouri. I’m conducting research on community mental health providers’ experience (or not) with assessing and treating body image concerns in female clients. Would you be interested in forwarding my survey to alumni of your program?

Below is the link to the online survey, which will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and is anonymous. You will be compensated with a $10 gift card to Target or Wal-Mart (you will choose) for your participation in the study. Our survey closes June 5th.

You DO NOT need to have experience assessing or treating body image concerns to participate. To qualify for the study, you must: 1) be a community mental health provider in Missouri, 2) be over 18 years old, and 3) provide services to adolescent and/or adult women.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or my supervisor Ginny Ramseyer Winter for additional information.

https://missouri.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e4ISSdLbZnkTT0x

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

Anna Brett, Research Assistant and Ginny Ramseyer Winter, PhD, MSW, Assistant Professor
University of Missouri
School of Social Work
705 Clark Hall
Columbia, Missouri 65211-4470
RamseyerWinterV@missouri.edu