The Division of Student Affairs works with students in different capacities. In addition to the programs, services, and activities developed by the offices within the division to support student success, the Division also honors graduating students who have excelled in academic achievement as well as those who have contributed their service in volunteer leadership positions on campus and in the community. These students are nominated and selected by a committee each semester as the Dean of Students Honor Recipients.
Dean of Students Honor Recipients Program
Graduating students who have excelled in both academic achievement and service may be nominated as a Dean of Students Honor Recipient. This program recognizes the exceptional students who maintain high scholastic performance while actively participating in University and community leadership and service activities outside of the classroom.
Congratulations to the Fall 2019 Honor Recipients!
- Shahodat Azimova, School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, nominated by Tammy Welchert
- Shelby Chesbro, School of Medicine, nominated by Jignesh Shah and Betsy Hendrick
- Jordann Dhuse, School of Medicine, nominated by Stefanie Ellison
- Lindsey Gard, School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, nominated by Mary Osbourne and Tammy Welchert
- Fiona Isiavwe, Bloch School of Management, nominated by Jessica Elam and Krystal Schwenker
- Leah Israel, School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, nominated by Tammy Welchert
- Anna Lillig, School of Nursing and Health Studies, nominated by Ursula Gurney
- Zach Randall, School of Medicine, nominated by Stefanie Ellison
- Marcella Riley, School of Medicine, nominated by Nurry Pirani
- Landon Rohowetz, School of Medicine, nominated by Peter Koulen and Betsy Hendrick