Financial Aid Information Night
We encourage all college bound students to complete the FAFSA application!
Where: UMKC, School of Law Library
500 E. 52nd Street, KCMO
When: Thursday, October 11, 2018
Time: 5:30 – 7:30PM
-Not sure how to pay for college? The FAFSA will help you determine your financial aid eligibility!
-Need additional help filing out the FAFSA? Come get on-site help from an expert!
What to Bring
• Social security number
• State issued ID or driver’s license
• Cell phone or personal device (fully charged)
• Alien registration number or permanent residence card if not a US citizen
• Taxable income from 2016 W-2 forms or copy of filed income tax returns
• Taxable income from 2017 W-2 forms or copy of filed income tax returns. Students (if you worked in 2017) AND parents must supply these forms
• Untaxed income, including workers’ compensation; child support; veterans benefits, etc.,
Please RSVP Carol Calhoun @ email@example.com or 816-235-6816