What should I do if my One Card is lost or stolen?

If your One Card is lost or stolen, go to the Get Funds website to report your card lost or stolen. You must register on Get Funds before you can use the website.

You may also contact the One Card office to have it deactivated. If you should find your card at a later date, please note that only your newest card will be active.

To receive a replacement One Card, visit the One Card Office during business hours.  We are located in the Student Union room 410.

If your UMKC One Card has been activated to act as your U.S. Bank ATM and PIN-based debit card, notify U.S. Bank immediately at 800-US BANKS (872-2557).