What is Get Funds?
Get Funds is a secure service providing students, faculty, and staff with online account management capabilities. Privacy and security settings are used when users login to the site. Features of this program Include:
- View balance inquiries: Account balances can be displayed in real time
- Check transaction history: Transaction histories may be displayed for up to the past six months Information displayed for each transaction includes date and Time, location account type of transaction and transaction amount.
- Report cards lost, found or stolen: Log onto Get Funds to submit a lost card report immediately removing all spending privileges from the card.
- Make online deposits: Students, guests (e.g. parents), faculty and staff may deposit money to their Roo Bucks account via credit card or debit card from the convenience of their own computers. No additional charges apply.
“How to Deposit Video”– http://bit.ly/2x73lDR
- View off-campus merchants accepting Roo Bucks
Visit the Get Funds website: https://get.cbord.com/umkc
New on the App Store: