The UMKC School of Dentistry is holding a public dental screening for people whose teeth need minor dental work from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 28 at the school, 650 E. 25th St., Kansas City, Mo. 64108.
The screening helps the school identify patients who are qualified to receive treatment from fourth-year students during the National Dental Boards Clinical Examination. For their time, patients will be reimbursed with free dental services and X-rays during the student screening and performance during the boards exams, held Saturday, March 25 through Tuesday, March 28.
Patients must meet all criteria:
- 18 or older
- In overall good health
- Reliable for attending appointments
- Not in braces or fixed orthodontics
- No dentures or the need for dentures
- More than 16 teeth with molar back teeth
- Not currently receiving chemotherapy or radiation treatment
- Must be available the weekend of March 25 during the National Dental Boards Exam
Appointments are required and are available by calling 913-608-4511.