W-2 Statements Available in MyHR!

Your Form W-2 for the 2021 tax year is available to view and print online. To access your Form W-2:

1. Log into myHR (myhr.umsystem.edu).
2. Make sure to turn off any pop-up blockers.
3. Select the “My Payroll” tile.
4. In the left-hand menu, choose “View Your W-2 Form.”
5. Verify your Social Security number (SSN) when prompted.
6. Choose the year-end form you wish to view and print.

When viewing your Form W-2, please double-check the spelling of your name and the last four digits of your Social Security number for accuracy. If either is incorrect, contact your campus payroll office for a W-2 correction.

You can learn more about tax-related documents on the end-of-the-year tax documents webpage. For help using myHR, contact the HR Service Center at (573) 882-2146, toll free at 1-800-488-5288 or via email at hrservicecenter@umsystem.edu.