Below, you will find many resources that can help ease your transition as you end your journey at UMKC. These resources include: the UMKC exit survey, helpful campus resources and general information.
Please contact your HRBP / Facilitator to discuss any questions you have regarding your exit from UMKC. We are here to assist you however we can to ensure that your departure from the university is as smooth as possible. Thank you for your service!
Exiting the University
- Review the following policy: HR-118 Separations
- Any employment verifications will be handled by CCC Verify service
- Submit your letter of resignation
- Check/Update address information through myHR
- Check/Update W2 E-Consent Status in myHR
- Turn in any university property
- Complete the exit survey that is emailed to you from UM System. Additionally, if you would like to meet to discuss your experience, please contact your HRBP or employee relations representative with any questions you may have.
- UM System Retirement Page
- Retirement Planning Forms and Checklist
- Voluntary Retiree Plans
- Please contact your benefits representative for additional information.