Below, you will find many resources that can help ease your transition as you end your journey at UMKC. These resources include: the UMKC exit survey, helpful campus resources and general information.
Please contact your employee relations representative, HR Business Partner or HR Facilitator with any questions you may have. We are here to assist you however we can to ensure that your departure from the university is as smooth as possible. Thank you for your service!
Exiting the University
- Review the following policies: HR-118 Separations & HR-114 Release of Employee Information
- For future work verification purposes, familiarize yourself with the Work Number service
- Submit your letter of resignation
- Check/Update address information through myHR
- Check/Update W2 E-Consent Status in myHR
- Turn in any university property
- Complete the online exit survey or if you prefer to meet in person, please contact your employee relations representative.
- UM System Retirement Page
- Retirement Planning Forms and Checklist
- Retiree Forms
- Voluntary Retiree Plans
- Please contact your benefits representative for additional information.