How Do I Apply for a FMLA Leave of Absence?

UMKC employees requesting a leave of absence under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), should contact our vendor partner, Unum at 866-779-1054 and file a claim for Family Medical Leave (FMLA).

Information about FMLA, including eligibility, duration and how to apply for FMLA through Unum can be found on the UM System FMLA Website.

Additional Information