Looking for staff development that is effective, simple, and provided to you free of cost? Look no further! MyLearn is a program sponsored by the University of Missouri System Office Of Human Recourses to foster growth within UMKC employees. With a large range of topics you can find training in areas such as: highly technical topics, software application instruction, legal compliance awareness, and even business skills development. MyLearn provides videos, courses, and books that will develop you and your team as professionals and individuals.
- “What I find phenomenal about myLearn is the library of anything I need. If I have any concern, it is at my fingertips. What is “over the top” about it, is the author’s that I probably never would have taken a look at, if I would not have been given this opportunity. I may be having a problem with Excel this week, or some Leadership challenges, or some personal challenges and family or friend could use some advice about. I purchased a book that I found from your library by Donald Trump, Never Give Up. Who would have thought I would even look at a book by Donald Trump. I love when the new list comes to my in box, it gives me a chance to see what is new. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I have been blessed.”
- “I found the information provided very useful and wish that I had this available when I first started with the university.”
- “The training courses combined with the Books 24×7 is a powerful combination for learning.”
- “It is nice many of the courses offer CPE and you can get the CPE without cost to the employee.”
- “I like learning at my own pace, and this type of product fits in nicely with my ability to pickup new and interesting facts and skills.”
UMKC myLearn Training
To get you and your department started with myLearn UMKC Human Resources offers myLearn tutorial sessions with Senior Human Resources Specialist Susi Mickey. Contact Susi at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 816-235-1619.