The date to complete the University’s required trainings is October 31, 2019. If you received an “Action required” email from the HR Service Center on September 27, 2019, you still need to complete one or more of the three required courses. Your training requirement is not met until all required training appears on your Learning Transcript in MyLearn.
To determine which courses to complete by the deadline, follow these steps:
- Log in to myLearn (https://umsystem.skillport.com) using your University username and password.
- Access your myLearn transcript, available under “My Profile” in the top right-hand corner (review instructions for accessing your transcript (PDF)).
- Identify which of the following courses have not been completed as of July 1, 2019, or later:
- Building a Foundation: Discrimination Prevention and Title IX
- University of Missouri System Campus Emergency Alert
- Global Cybersecurity Basics (MakeITSafe)
- Complete the required courses by October 31.
- Click on the title of the course you have not completed as of July 1, 2019.
- Complete the course(s).
When the three courses are completed as required, they will appear on your transcript as shown below (view full size):
Please note: Student employee appointments will have access to Alert Training in myLearn, but should not complete the training at this time. Instead, they should complete it in their student learning portal when indicated by their university.
Additional details related to Compliance and Regulatory Training are available online. For questions, reach out to the HR Service Center at 573-882-2146, toll-free at 800-488-5288 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not using a university computer, you will need to enable pop-ups for the training site. For assistance, please contact the HR Service Center at 235-1621.
You may also contact the UMKC Human Resources at 816-235-1621 or Susi Mickey at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.