December 2nd – January 10th
Thank you for engaging in the ‘Talk It Up’ conversation last quarter. It’s time for us to connect back and review the progress we have made in the areas we discussed in our last ‘Talk It Up’ as well as make plans for the future.
As we begin our 2nd ‘Talk It Up’ conversations, you may want to consider the following:
- Plan ahead: Put time on your schedule now, for your learning and development conversations between December & Early January
- Prepare: Pull together information based on areas discussed in the last ‘Talk It Up’ conversation. Review your notes from the last meeting and think about what you have accomplished since then and what are the next steps:
- Employees: reevaluate your goals and come prepared to discuss
- Managers: review your action items and consider additional ways to support your employee
- Take responsibility for professional development: leverage the available resources and seek guidance as applicable
The more employees and supervisors are able to discuss the developmental needs, the more likely they are to work towards accomplishing goals and developing employee’s skills…….So get started and block time now!!!
To learn more about ‘Talk It Up’ or leverage the tools and techniques for effective Talk It Up conversations, visit the Talk It Up webpage.
There are in-person sessions available and the registration for the same is through myLearn.