This fall, the American Truck Historical Society is looking for two interns to assist in the digitization and cataloging of the White Motor Photo Collection. As necessary, the Collections Intern will support ATHS with other collection management projects.
- Enter accession and donor information for objects in the collection not already entered into the museum’s collections management software PastPerfect;
- Update old records already in PastPerfect;
- Correlate all items with correct paper and database files. If these files do not already exist, create said file;
- Ensure all objects are properly marked with old and new accession numbers;
- Digitally photograph or scan each object and add images to PastPerfect
Start Date: Flexible
Intended graduation with a focus in Museum Studies, History, or related field; strong attention to detail; excellent written and oral communication skills; and ability to work well alone and in a group.
Interested students should reach out to Courtney Dery (email@example.com), ATHS Library Director, for more information. Graduate students are preferred, but qualified undergraduates will be considered. Students interested in applying should follow the guidelines on the How to Apply page.