Immediate part-time openings available at the John Wornall and Alexander Majors House & Museums for administrative contract positions. Responsibilities include: opening and closing the museum, documenting and conducting tours, and miscellaneous administrative tasks as assigned.
- Must commit to one day per week
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and database programs
- Must be flexible
- Must work well with others
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of a group
- Possess excellent verbal
- Have knowledge of money transactions (making change, running a credit card machine)
- Genuine interest in the history of the area and of the Civil War era is a must.
Salary: $8.50 per hour.
Positions available at the:
- Alexander Majors House & Museum 8201 State Line Rd, KCMO 642115 Saturdays and Sundays from 12:30-4:30 and
- John Wornall House & Museum 6115 Wornall Rd, KCMO 64113 Two shifts are available on Saturdays from 9:30am to 12:30pm and from 12:30pm to 4:30pm Sundays from 12:30pm to 4:30pm
Contact: Dorene at 816 444-1858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org