Volunteers are a vital part of the success of the Kangaroo Pantry. Just a few hours of your time can make a difference!
Volunteers can work in the Pantry, assist with donations, and serve the organizations who donate to the Pantry. We look forward to having you be a part of the effort to help solve hunger at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- Checking individuals into the Kangaroo Pantry
- Helping individuals fill out first time information sheets
- Filling request forms for pick up, and request forms for users that are checking out
- Restocking the pantry
- Loading/unloading vehicles
- Cleaning the Kangaroo Pantry
- Informing and guiding individuals on how Kangaroo Pantry works
- Working special events (food drives, socials, etc.) that are geared towards raising money and food
- Distributing flyers and promoting events that involve the Pantry
- Placing and collecting bins for food drives
Term of Commitment
- Minimum of one shift per month (4 hours) for one semester/year.
- Attend orientation and training session
To sign up, either use our form or send us an email at email@example.com.