If testing accommodations are part of your Accommodation Plan, here are the steps you should take.
- Use RooAccess to send out your Faculty Notification Letters.
- Contact your faculty and ask how they would like to arrange exam accommodations.
- If they want you to take your exams with Student Disability Services you will need to make a request for each exam. Please follow the training module below on how to schedule your exams with us.
- We encourage you submit your exam requests for the entire semester as soon as possible.
- We need no less than one (1) week’s notice to schedule an exam, except for final exams which require three (3) weeks’ notice.