If a peer note taker is part of your Accommodation Plan, please follow these steps.
- Give the note taker forms to your professor at the beginning of the semester
- The note taker must complete the forms and return them to Student Disability Services.
- Your professor will enlist another student in the class to provide a second set of notes
- If you prefer, you may enlist a student in the class and give them the note taker packet
- Get your notes from the peer note taker after each class
Contact Jane Holland, (816) 235-5672, email@example.com.