In this workshop, you will learn about specialized nonprofit financial topics. Following this workshop you will be able to:
- Account for and report on grants
- Understand audit requirements
- Outline a process for hiring and managing auditors
- Communicate financial information to stakeholders
- Complete Financial Monitoring Assessment
- Identify strategies for managing long-term financial health
This seminar apart of the Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Series.
Location and Parking:
The session will be held at the UMKC Bloch Executive Hall, 5108 Cherry Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Parking details will be sent after registration.
Light breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made at least five working days before the first session. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds when notification occurs fewer than five working days before class begins. No refunds will be made after the session has begun. You may transfer your registration by contacting MCNL at (816) 235-5720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo and Video Release:
By attending the event, you are giving MCNL permission to use photos and videos from the workshop in future promotional materials.