Dates for this two-hour informational session:
September 14, 2023 (4-6pm)
Starting a new nonprofit can be confusing and overwhelming. This free two-hour informational session covers basic planning steps and legal requirements to become a nonprofit organization.
- Nature and structure of nonprofit organizations
- Determining sufficient need to establish a new organization
- Legal issues and processes involved in establishing a nonprofit
- Alternatives to incorporation
- Governance and management challenges
Access the collection of resources referenced in the workshop.
This in-person session will be held at the at the KAUFFMAN CONFERENCE CENTER (4801 Rockhill Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64110) – Brookside Room. Parking is free of charge and located on the north side of the building. Please enter through the right-hand set of doors for the Conference Center.
Photo and Video Release:
By attending the event, you are giving MCNL permission to use photos and videos from the workshop in future promotional materials.