Dates for this two-hour informational session:
September 29, 2022 (4:00 – 6:00pm)
Starting a new nonprofit can be confusing and overwhelming. This free two-hour informational session covers basic planning steps and legal requirements to become a nonprofit organization.
- Nature and structure of nonprofit organizations
- Determining sufficient need to establish a new organization
- Legal issues and processes involved in establishing a nonprofit
- Alternatives to incorporation
- Governance and management challenges
Access the collection of resources referenced in the workshop.
The session will be held online as a webinar. When you register we will send you instructions on how to take part in the session via computer or phone.
Photo and Video Release:
By attending the event, you are giving MCNL permission to use photos and videos from the workshop in future promotional materials.