This workshop will demystify the process of raising capital by exploring the fundamental steps necessary to prepare for a capital campaign. More specifically, you will: begin to shape your campaign case statements; determine the readiness of your organization to launch a campaign; explore the best campaign form and structure to guide your organization; and identify the primary donor prospects for campaigns.
This webinar has two educational parts to its design:
Part One – Participant will get access to a pre-recorded lecture that will focus on overview of concepts and components of a capital campaigns.
(Video recording – 1 hour 22 minutes)
Part Two – On April 13, 2023 (8:30AM-10:30AM) participants will attend an interactive “live” session, via Zoom, with the instructor. In this session we will discuss additional campaign concepts, practical examination of concepts, and shared conversation and learning.
(Live session – 2 hours)
What You Will Learn
- understand the basic language and components of capital campaigns
- explore the best capital campaign form and structure to guide your designated organization
- determine the readiness of your organization to launch a capital campaign
- begin exploring an outline to shape your capital campaign case statements
- identify the primary donor prospects for your respective capital campaigns
No refunds will be made after receiving access to the pre-recorded lecture session.
Photo and Video Release
By attending the event, you are giving MCNL permission to use photos and videos from the workshop in future promotional materials.
The Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership reserves the right to cancel courses and seminars when circumstances require.