Set the stage for a successful capital campaign with this two-part program focused on the fundamentals: Assessing your organization’s readiness, determining the appropriate campaign structure, crafting a compelling case statement, and identifying prime donor prospects.
The pre-recorded session will provide an overview of the concepts and components of capital campaigns, providing a solid foundation for your journey. (Video recording – 1 hour 22 minutes)
The live virtual session on May 17, 2024 (9-11am), will include a discussion of real capital campaigns, potential capital campaigning in participants’ organizations, along with plenty of time for questions and trouble-shooting. (Live session – 2 hours)
What You Will Learn
- understand the basic language and components of capital campaigns
- explore the best capital campaign form and structure to guide your designated organization
- determine the readiness of your organization to launch a capital campaign
- begin exploring an outline to shape your capital campaign case statements
- identify the primary donor prospects for your respective capital campaigns
No refunds will be made after receiving access to the pre-recorded lecture session.
Photo and Video Release
By attending the event, you are giving MCNL permission to use photos and videos from the workshop in future promotional materials.
The Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership reserves the right to cancel courses and seminars when circumstances require.