In this workshop, you will learn about strategic financial planning and how to evaluate your organization’s financial planning process. Following this workshop you will be able to:
- Outline the stages in the budgeting process
- Complete a Financial Planning Assessment
- Relate cash flow projections to strategic financial management
- Outline the cash flow budgeting processing
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Develop internal controls and policies and procedures for cash flow management
This seminar is a part of the Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Series.
Location nad Parking:
The session will be held at the UMKC Bloch Executive Hall, 5108 Cherry Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Parking details will be sent after registration.
Light breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made at least five working days before the first session. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds when notification occurs fewer than five working days before class begins. No refunds will be made after the session has begun. You may transfer your registration by contacting MCNL at (816) 235-5720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo and Video Release:
By attending the event, you are giving MCNL permission to use photos and videos from the workshop in future promotional materials.